We're All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're All Mad Here

A forum for RPG's, games and general conversation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lord of the Rings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
polerberr
Admin
polerberr

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:38 pm

I love LOTR sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no favorite character. I just love them all!!!

Lol "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" xD
Back to top Go down
http://wereallmadhere.roflforum.net
Nienzy

Nienzy

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:06 am

My friend is an uber fan of Legolas Very Happy

She's trying to teach me elvish and its going, interesting
Back to top Go down
polerberr
Admin
polerberr

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:22 am

Cool! I'm saving up for a book which teaches elvish. I'm still deciding whether I want to learn Quenya or Sindarin elvish though. Do you know which your friend is learning? Quenya is High-Elven and Sindarin is Grey-Elven Razz

I'm reading a book about the Elder days of Middle-Earth. Its called The Children of Hurin. Lol I also recently learned about the Gods of Lord of the Rings lol xD Tolkien put so much detail into things.

Haha I love Legolas sooo much (He's cute too Razz ) but if you love Legolas then you gotta love Gimli too xD I love how their always in competition to kill the most enemies xD And then Legolas kills the huge Oliphant and Gimli sais "It still only counts as one!" tongue

But I also love Aragorn. I was so happy for him in the end, it was perfect for him xD I am jelly of Arwen Razz She gets Aragorn >:/ I wants Aragorn >:/

Haha yeah I can go on forever lolz.
Back to top Go down
Nienzy

Nienzy

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:37 am

Nope my friend only has eyes for Legolas and her dream is to become an elf and marry him. We're using this website http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/index.html oh sees learning Sindarin is what she's learning but afterwards were going to learn Quenya.

She reads a lot of fanfiction... She's very obsessive.
Back to top Go down
polerberr
Admin
polerberr

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:02 pm

:O Omg I thank you a million times!!!! I love you forever!!! If I knew about this website xD I was going to buy a book because I couldn't find a site on the internet xD Yay Very Happy Awesome I will begin with Sindarin too Razz

Oh your friend is lucky that Legolas doesn't get a girl in LOTR Razz

I saw an amazing commercial yesterday and I have been ecstatic about it ever since xP A theater in Dublin (I live in Ireland) is holding an orchestra where they play all of the Lord of the Rings soundtracks. I'm not sure if they have the orchestra playing with bits of the movie in the background or if their playing the orchestra along to the movie, I still need to find that out, but either way, I must go xD

When my Dad comes back from Holland I'm going to ask him if he will take me. So are you and you'r friend going to watch The Hobbit when it's released? I definitely am xD I want to watch it in 3D. Lol get the full experience xD There's gonna be a dragon in it and loads of dwarves (and Gandalf xD)

Lol I'm a LOTR addict too. ((I love Sam xD))

P.S. I use the xD Smiley face WAY too much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We're All Mad Here :: General :: Interests-
Jump to: