We're All Mad Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're All Mad Here

A forum for RPG's, games and general conversation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

King of the Hill

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
polerberr
Admin
polerberr

King of the Hill - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:57 pm

((Haha I thought it was ok ^^ Anything that's random is good.))

I go to a prison in Cairo where I find an American prisoner. After bargaining with the prison owner he let's the american free and the american guides me to Hamunaptra, city of the dead. While he guides me I discover that another group of Americans are also off to find Hamunaptra and their guide is an old enemy of my american guide. This causes competition and we all end up in at Hamunaptra after a long journey whilst avoiding attacks from the Magai, the protectors of Hamunaptra. When we are there the american team find the book of the dead and I find a mummy. I steal their finding and read from it, causing the mummy to come back to life and kill all of the american team. Then after allot of adventurous moments I eventually gain command over the mummies undead army. I kill the mummy and then send the army after you to get you off the hill. MY HILL.

See what I did there? xD
Back to top Go down
http://wereallmadhere.roflforum.net
Nienzy

Nienzy

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:04 am

(That was amazing...)

I go to the DWMA where I find that I am a Meister and after a few months I find an awesome pistol weapon and then i trek back to the hill and slowly destroy the mummies one by one. Then i shoot you and ship you off to the DWMA and you are kept in prison. MY HILL.
Back to top Go down
polerberr
Admin
polerberr

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:11 am

((I hope you understand that was mostly from one of my favorite movies xDD))

I use my powers of annoyingness to escape from the prison and come back to normal society. Then I find a strange building in a dark alley. When I enter through the door I end up in the Super Mario video game. After avoiding turtles and bomboms I eventually find Bowser. I get a rocket launcher and I strike a deal with him. After I blast Mario and Luigi to little spagghetti pieces I ride Yoshi back to Bowser, where he and I walk to the door and come back to reality. I then take him to the hill and get him to attack you and he takes you and keeps you prisoner in a different castle. I then guard the hill with Dry Bones. MY HILL.

((OK That one I did just make up woot xD))
Back to top Go down
http://wereallmadhere.roflforum.net
Nienzy

Nienzy

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:16 am

I become a starship ranger and gain a spaceship. Immediately I fly off to Bug World where i talk to bug and convince him to help me regain my hill. We set off, bugs in tow that cover the hill eat dry bones implant bug eggs in bowser's chest and eat you. I wave them goodbye and the hill is now mine along with the wonderful bug guardians. MY HILL

(I could tell it was from a movie)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We're All Mad Here :: Fun Stuffs :: Games-
Jump to: